[Arm-netbook] Cyanogenmod 9 ported to A10

FUKAUMI Naoki fun at naobsd.org
Fri May 18 06:00:44 BST 2012

On 05/18/12 12:58, nikk gitanes wrote:
> Thank you for CWM recovery for A10, it was big step forward!

I'm very glad to hear it. thank you too.

> I saw serial GPS driver in your github, but that code is incomplete (not parsing all NMEA messages).

it's almost copy of GPS driver for emulator in AOSP GB source.
(oh, I was thinking I mentioned where I took it in commit message, but
it's not...)

yes, for example, satellite location is not provided, timezone handling
is wrong. I know there are better implementations (well, probably) at
android-x86/android-freerunner project.

> Do you plan to improve it?
>
> Keep the good work.

I have USB GPS dongle. I want to improve driver to use it on ICS too.
but, you may know, my progress is slow :)

--
http://androtab.info/