[Arm-netbook] sata and ethernet working in allwinner-v3.0-android-v2

nikk gitanes tsynik at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:44:04 BST 2012

Thanks for the info, now it's clear for me why it's not loaded correctly.

I think it's all about pins config etc with Wi-Fi, as I didn't changed
anything in Android itself. Only kernel + modules were replaced.

p.s. Sztupák, don't you started porting CM9 for teclast 76i?

;-)

17.05.2012, в 20:12, Sztupák Sz. Zsolt написал(а):

> Touchscreen: There are some devices which support two different type of
> touchscreen configs (both f5tx and goodix) at the same time (like the
> Teclast P76ti). This needs a "special" sysconfig file (simply one that
> has two touchscreen configs instead of one), and the kernel drivers need
> to reflect this (i.e. both touch screen kernel drivers need to look at
> both config parameters).
>
> Wifi: wifi driver configs might need some changes in
> /hardware/libhardware_legacy/wifi.c
>
>  SztupY
>> I have some strange troubles with leaked 3.0.8 source drop on Ainol 7A Tablet.
>>
>> Compiled kernel and modules with exact .config as in stock 4.0.3 FW, but
>> goodix_touch.ko driver failed to load with some script parse error.
>>
>> Stock goodix_touch.ko module works fine with self-compiled kernel thou.
>>
>> The same thing with nano wifi module, it loads, but wi-fi doesn't initialized.
>> Replaced it with module from stock FW and Wi-Fi works again...
>>
>> Maybe it's all related to sysconfig parsing logic etc...
>>
>> 17.05.2012, в 19:42, Alejandro Mery написал(а):
>>
>>> Hi, I wanted to inform that sata and `mac_addr=` support in the
>>> allwinner-v3.0-android-v2 branch of
>>> https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner/ has been fixed, and so this
>>> branch (based on the 3.0.8 source drop from Qware, but currently at