[Arm-netbook] Allwinner F20 (sun3i) SD/MMC boot minimal 'blinking led' app

sysfwlab sysfwlab at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:53:29 BST 2012

Hello Everybody, hello Henrik,

Thanks a lot for you response.
Good news i can confirm and demonstrate F20 can boot from SD/MMC !

After reading your u-boot and linux source I build a small and
minimalistic piece of code that blink all the pin can be used by UART No
clock setting, no watchdog reset, only GPIO init...
I use mksunxiboot to add header and push it at 8K on the SD/MMC and this
work...yip ha !!!
This is a real real good functionnality for this cheap cpu !

Here is a video and sources:
http://www.sysfwlab.com/?p=242

Now lets go to u-boot limbs...i'm trying to create the sun3i.h file and
learn how to use git ;)

Bin

PS: i dont get a firmware of my device, but i previously dump all the
nand part if needed