[Arm-netbook] Mali module for 3.0.8 linux

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Wed May 16 03:11:46 BST 2012

ons 2012-05-16 klockan 09:15 +0800 skrev Tom Cubie:

> I have post before, just paste the earlier mail.
> In buildroot of lichee, there are libs of cedarx and mali. I am not
> sure if the mali lib is armhf.

Excellent!

I can indeed find mali-3d-r2p3 there. From what I can tell it's an armel
lib, not armhf.

Are these sun4i-mali-3d libraries licensed for use on any sun4i? There
is no license text included, and some files have some scary license
blurb that refers to some unknown license agreement with ARM.

but cedar in the build root only have a statically linked test player.
No cedar libs and no headers. But I think we got those earlier.

> Gerardo remind me there are some mali files in the ubuntu rootfs. I
> did not noticed it. It's my workmate who
> borrow the sd card and did some test on it and left the file inside.

Indeed. mali-3d-r2p4 can be found there which is slightly newer than
what is in the published buildroot.

Regards
Henrik