[Arm-netbook] A10 3.0.8 kernel and Android 4.0.3 sources out

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon May 14 02:57:59 BST 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:13 AM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:
> l 12/05/12 23:17, Henrik Nordström escribió:
>> lör 2012-05-12 klockan 21:15 +0200 skrev Alejandro Martínez:
>>> Just noticed this good news on XDA:
>>>
>>> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=25978796&postcount=121
>>>
>>> Downloading... :)
>>
>> Kernel tree have been pushed to github
>>
>> https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner/tree/leak-lichee-3.0.8
>
> a little clarification about the related branches in that repo. (too
> sleepy to write it on the wiki, and most people on this list doesn't
> read it anyway,

 alejandro, when you've a moment, less tired, please please put the
information on the wiki, *then* post the message saying that you've
put it on the wiki.

 please DON'T assume that quotes nobody reads it quotes.

 i cannot stress enough how vital it is to stop thinking "oh it's okay
i'll just throw it out on the mailing list, everyone will find it"
they bloody well won't ok?

 i'll repeat it again.

 MAILING LISTS ARE UNSTRUCTURED.

 WIKIS ARE STRUCTURED.

 there is no fucking way in hell in 6 months time that you, me or
anyone but god almighty himself is going to find the information about
what any of us are doing: there's just too much going on.

 the only way that anyone is going to find anything is if they post on
the mailing list, "hello i am looking for information about xyz" and
YOU then have to post "oh yes i know the answer to that" and YOU then
either have to:

 a) do a google search for your OWN information!

 b) post the information AGAIN.

 repeat for the next person who asks.

 then repeat for the next person who asks.

 then repeat again for the next person who asks, again, and again, and again.

 so please.

 for the love of god.

 will you PLEASE put the information on the wiki NOT on the mailing list.

 please do not make me have to say this again.