[Arm-netbook] PhoenixCard doesn't work with Win7

Gillian Kerr newsgk7 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:20:06 BST 2012

I got my Mele a2000 a few days ago and have been trying to upgrade it ever
since, with no success. Can anyone suggest how I can upgrade to 1.5 or 1.6 or
the new ICS image (I have downloaded multiple versions of all of them) using
Win7? I've tried with 3 different computers including a Virtual Windows XP Mode
- none of them will complete the burning process onto an SD card or USB key
(I've tried several SD cards and several USB keys).
Thanks. I've heard on the forums that PhoenixCard has some USB driver problems
but I can't believe there's no way to upgrade the a2000.