[Arm-netbook] u-boot MMC support

Peter Steenbergen p.steenbergen at j1nx.nl
Fri May 11 19:30:40 BST 2012

All,

Finally found some time to start playing with my Mele box, but I am already
confused ;)

Does the mele auto boot from MMC straight away, or do I need to adb push
the updated u-boot binary (#define CONFIG_MMC_SUNXI_SLOT 0)

I followed the "a10 MMC boot" page, but if I boot with the card I got no
console and on the hdmi I see the mele android starting. This basically
tells me the sd-card has not been touched/read

I thought that by default the a1000 will boot the u-boot from mmc is
present or not?