[Arm-netbook] Real size of Mele A1000 NAND

Gerard Alcorlo Bofill galcorlo at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:52:58 BST 2012

Hello,

so which is the difference between booth models? I bought A2000
thinking it was better and it's the same than A1000 without the black
case for the HD?

I'm not sure how to check if my A2000 supports wifi N. I understood
than A1000 supported wifi N. Is there any app for android to get this
info?

Thank you

--
Gerard