[Arm-netbook] I've got my MeLe A2000 as well :)

Jaroslaw Niec zuljin at go2.pl
Thu May 10 00:40:53 BST 2012

> Does anyone know if it can play ac3 or dts audio stream over HDMI connection?
> Mp3 or aac stereo streams are ok, but it looks like 6ch sound is not send.

I've checked this once again and it looks like HW decoders doesn't have support for ac3/dts codecs.
When I switch MX Player to use pure SW decoders then sound is good, but unfortunately video is very choppy.
Lack of support for such codecs in HTPC kind of product? Really? Not so good MeLe, not so good.

Regards,
Jarek