[Arm-netbook] Just got my MeLe A2000

Alexandru Stoian lgstoian at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:17:52 BST 2012

Hello folks. I'm new around here. Just received my Mele A2000. It's
basically the A1000 just with 4gb instead of 2 and a different case. Played
with Android on it. overclocked it at 1.5 ghz. But at this speed it locks
up like no tomorrow. Got also Ubuntu running of the SD.
Now what I'm curious about. There is the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced , which is
also built around the A10 board. This little guy ships now with ICS. I
tracked down the official ROM , here it is
http://www.2shared.com/file/qTgKYmCm/ainol_ics_v0131_lordsbm_upload.html
How easy would a port be ? Does anyone know what hardware differences there
are ? Any info on Recovery Flashing ?
The image is opened by the PhoenixCard app, which tempts me to just flash
it and see what happens. How brickable is the MeLE ?

Cthulhu approves this message!