[Arm-netbook] Selecting the right Soc for out ARM Notebook project.

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Sun May 6 15:25:11 BST 2012

Sorry hit send by accident on this last thread.

On 05/06/2012 09:19 AM, Bari Ari wrote:
> On 05/05/2012 08:27 PM, Gordan Bobic wrote:
>
>> Solidrun's CuBox has an Armada in it, and I'm pretty sure that Armada
>> support has been in the mainline kernel for a while. I thought it had a
>> built in GPU for which drivers were closed-source only, though.
>>

> CuBox
> 800 MHz dual issue ARM <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture>
> PJ4 processor, VFPv3, wmmx SIMD and 512KB L2 cache.
> http://www.solid-run.com/products/cubox
>
> "The platform is based on Marvell Armada 510
> <http://www.marvell.com/application-processors/armada-500/> SoC
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_on_a_chip>"
> http://www.marvell.com/application-processors/armada-500/

http://www.solid-run.com/mw/index.php/Main_Page#Linux_Operating_Systems

http://compulab.co.il/products/computer-on-modules/cm-a510/

The OLPC XO-1.75 uses the Armada 610 not the 510.
http://www.marvell.com/application-processors/armada-600/armada-610.jsp