[Arm-netbook] Mele A1000: SATA HD does not work

Alejandro Martínez zen at itram.es
Sun May 6 12:59:17 BST 2012

The .bin files are used by the kernel to set different parameters.
You can get a plaintext format version of them (in an ini-like format
called .fex) by using this tool from Alejandro Mery:
https://github.com/amery/sunxi-tools
It can be compiled back by using this closed-source tool (only
available in binary form): http://eiffel.itram.es/files/script

I tried to pinpoint (diffing both .fex'es and trying to make an
intermediate version between both) what is wrong, but my SD crashed on
the meantime. Maybe a Wiki page to join efforts would be nice to have,
I might create it now...

Alejandro