[Arm-netbook] Selecting the right Soc for out ARM Notebook project.

Tsvetan Usunov - OLIMEX Ltd usunov at olimex.com
Sun May 6 10:03:02 BST 2012

on 13" LCD you can't do CAD work neither I find useful to use laptop as
network server, so the fancy graphics and SATA performance is not big deal
for me

what I mostly do on my laptop:

1. browse internet, read e-mails, communicate
2. do some text editing and tables with open office
3. compile some stuff with code::blocks
4. play moves or listen music while traveling

for laptop I value more the total weight and how long the battery last
and I think A10 will have enough power to do 1-4 well

for me the perfect laptop is under 1 KG and with battery lasting at least
6-8 hours