[Arm-netbook] Mele/A10 Kernel

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Tue May 1 14:36:40 BST 2012

tis 2012-05-01 klockan 13:59 +0100 skrev lkcl luke:

>  in other words, do consider using the 2.6.{whatever} kernel - or
> whatever actually works, get everything working, and _then_ replace
> one and *ONLY* one component at a time.

Not sure what you mean by this. Replace what components with what?

We have the 2.6.36 allwinner android kernel. It mostly works.

Ongoing work is aiming at getting a newer kernel running. This is done
by porting piece by piece from 2.6.36 to newer kernels (currently 3.0
and 3.3) and cleaning them up a bit in the process.

Regards
Henrik