[Arm-netbook] Purchasing delay, Mele A1000

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:48:00 BST 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Dawid Wrobel <me at dawidwrobel.com> wrote:

> Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > The price is 70$. Don't blame me. Mele raises the price. As they said,
> > if you buy one or > two yourself, i can sell you at the cost price,
> > 319 rmb. They give me the price of 369 rmb
>
> Just out of curiosity - is the box the same retail one sold by
> dealextreme, e.g. does it come with the remote control and hdd enclosure?

Hi, all the boxes are from Mele factory. I am kind of agent, DX is an
agent, too.
The remote is a must, but the hdd enclosure and wireless mouse(very bad one)
are bonus. I can't remember if the first batch shipped with wireless mouse,
but the
first batch do shipped with hdd enclosure. No hdd enclosure or wireless
mouse for
this batch, it's something promotion. If you want to hack something on it,
i think a
debug board and cable is more useful than the hdd enclosure.

Keep simple, stay foolish.