[Arm-netbook] Purchasing delay, Mele A1000

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 02:07:48 BST 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Bruno Seoane <stickman at ole.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tom, I think you told us that shipping would be more expensive, but
> it's almost twice the cost than for the
> first batch.
>
> Is that right?

Yes, i have said the shipment cost is about 100 rmb. Because the weight of
the box is
1Kg. I made a mistake of the weight last time, i thought i was 500g. So the
first batch i did
a break even business. This time i can have 6~7 dollar per box. Aliexpress
charges 3$ per deal.

You can see the shipment cost of the first batch here.
http://picpaste.com/ship_cost-L34cQIif.jpg

> shipping to europe (spain) is  through China Post Air Mail: $16.24
>
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Dawid Wrobel <me at dawidwrobel.com>
> wrote:

> >> Just in case you're having some kind of list, I am also interested in
> two
> >> or three units for myself and two other friends, all of us hacking
> >> for fun and to learn some more about ARM.

> > The Mele box is on sale again.
> >

> http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/532332455-Mele-A1000-TV-box-Allwinner-A10-hackable-device-wholesalers.html
> >
> > The price is 70$. Don't blame me. Mele raises the price. As they said, if
> > you buy one or
> > two yourself, i can sell you at the cost price, 319 rmb. They give me the
> > price of 369 rmb,
> > the price of the top agent middleman. The good news is you can buy as
> many
> > as you want
> > at this price.
> >
> > If you need the TTL to USB debug borad and the 2mm to 2.54mm cable, leave
> > a message on the tv box order. I can send to you for free.
> >
> > If you think i'm a good person, you can pay for it here, kind of
> donation :)
> >

> http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/542914515-TTL-to-USB-debug-board-wholesalers.html
> >

> > --
> > Keep simple, stay foolish.