[Arm-netbook] Purchasing delay, Mele A1000

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:50:46 BST 2012

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Dawid Wrobel <me at dawidwrobel.com> wrote:

> Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> >Ok, I will post the buying link soon.
> Just in case you're having some kind of list, I am also interested in two
> or three units for myself and two other friends, all of us hacking
> for fun and to learn some more about ARM.

The Mele box is on sale again.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/532332455-Mele-A1000-TV-box-Allwinner-A10-hackable-device-wholesalers.html

The price is 70$. Don't blame me. Mele raises the price. As they said, if
you buy one or
two yourself, i can sell you at the cost price, 319 rmb. They give me the
price of 369 rmb,
the price of the top agent middleman. The good news is you can buy as many
as you want
at this price.

If you need the TTL to USB debug borad and the 2mm to 2.54mm cable, leave
a message on the tv box order. I can send to you for free.

If you think i'm a good person, you can pay for it here, kind of donation :)

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/542914515-TTL-to-USB-debug-board-wholesalers.html

--
Keep simple, stay foolish.