[Arm-netbook] proyect easy pc

Attila Asztalos attila.asztalos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:23:34 GMT 2012

No need to inflate this out of proportions. Believe me, interested
people have their eyes on both the EOMA card and the Olinuxino anyway
already, just as they did with the Raspberry Pi at the time; interest in
any of these is independent of the others. Luke has the right idea -
watching Rhombus-tech getting the 'unwelcome' treatment on the R-Pi
forums was one of the less tasteful things there; no need to repeat that
mistake... :)

- Attila