[Arm-netbook] Edge card connectors

Baybal Ni nikulinpi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:56:26 GMT 2012

>> The bad thing is that I don't know how to procure anything similar within PRC.
>
>  weelll.... if we get to biiig volumes it won't matter.

The problem is that we don't have to have connectors ourselves in this
scenario, but our customers will need to have.

I'm thinking of proposing 0.8 pitch connectors without any mechanical
keys. 0.8 is kinda a standard for high pitch edge cards now, and is
not as exotic as 0.5 or double row edge cards. What does everybody
think?

I also though about using 70 pin xenpak connector, which is also a
sort of edge connector.