[Arm-netbook] FW: Photos

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:51:18 GMT 2012

2012/3/21 DuSeven <djdj944 at hotmail.com>:

> ________________________________
> FYI
>
> photo as enclosed,please feel free to share your comment if any.

 hi seven,

 ah.  as they've taken photos directly from above, it is impossible to
tell if these are MID-MOUNT.  we need photos from the side and the
front.  i *think* the Audio might actually be MID-MOUNT, maybe even
the HDMI one as well, but it is too hard to tell (the photo is blurry
as well).

 could you kindly ask them to provide side and front photos, also
perhaps putting a ruler (with mm markings) into the picture so that we
can tell the scale?

 the height of each connector (the 3 important ones, audio, usb and
hdmi) must be no more than 3.5mm high.

 sorry to have to check but we know that there is simply not enough
room otherwise (image attached which shows what does and doesn't
work).

 thanks for your patience seven.