[Arm-netbook] Fwd: connectors for A10 EOMA-68 card - help needed in shenzen to go round industrial markets and find connectors

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:45:07 GMT 2012

thank you seven, this is quite amusing, but also good.  the pricing is
in line with what we've seen from other suppliers.

i am really looking forward to see if they understood that the HDMI,
USB and Audio parts have to be "MID-MOUNT SMT", not "TOP-MOUNT SMT",
as per the example drawings.

it has taken all the other suppliers who have quoted some
siiignificant time to understand that the word "MID-MOUNT" is not the
same word as "TOP-MOUNT".  one goes in the middle, the other goes on
top :)

we'll see, tomorrow, eh?

thank you seven,

l.