[Arm-netbook] Mele box group on counting

Deano Calver deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 13:52:51 GMT 2012

Hi,

Received mine today, and I'm in Blighty (England). Its very nice, cool bit
of tech!

Big thanks to Tom for doing all the legwork! If I can ever return the favour
or buy you a pint I will!

Next stop custom version of linux or android (or maybe both using some
hypervisor thingy. hmmm)

Thanks again,

Deano