[Arm-netbook] Mele box group on counting

Barry Kauler bkauler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:14:01 GMT 2012

lkcl luke wrote:
>  ... what you reckon, barry - throw in a GSoC 2012 page, to get some
> support for porting puppy linux?

I don't really feel mature enough in this area to be suggesting
anything, not at this point in time anyway.

Gerardo Di Iorio wrote:
> Hi, i have port t2 SDE http://t2-project.org/  project to A10 device,
> I now wait my mele for testing.

Gerardo,
That is fantastic! Yes, that is something I would like to help with,
once I get my Mele running with a Linux that can run the T2 build
system.

You posted this to the T2 mail list:
"i have create an experimental branch for support raspberrypi
https://github.com/arete/t2/commits/raspberrypi"

Will you also be setting up a "github" for the A10 port?

Regards,
Barry Kauler