[Arm-netbook] Tom Cubie's mails

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:54:49 BST 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Derek LaHousse <dlahouss at mtu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone else have difficulty with Tom's replies?  For me, his
>> response appears like part of the email to which he replies, colored and
>> with ">" marks.
>>
>> Tom, I find your comments useful, but have trouble finding them.
>>
> What comments? on which thread? i usually reply by gmail from browser or
> phone
> or tablet. i think it's all plain text.

 no it's not: every message you send is converted to rich text.  as a
result when it is converted back to plain text by most peoples' mail
editors (including gmail right here right now in which i have
explicitly set the default setting to be "plain text") you end up with
strange linebreak points inserted, just like has been done above where
the word "phone" was too long for the sentence (over 70 chars) and so
was wrapped to its own line... but whoops you were operating on an 80+
line length...

 oopsie :)