[Arm-netbook] Just received my MiniX

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Wed Jun 27 10:51:44 BST 2012

ons 2012-06-27 klockan 10:59 +0200 skrev Benjamin Henrion:
> Just received my MiniX:
>
> http://www.zoobab.com/minix-android-tv-allwinner-a10

Looks nice. But a little odd with a full size USB connector for OTG. Not
sure that works for OTG as there is no ID pin in those connectors, but
should work fine as an USB HOST. On the down site it also means you
can't power the unit via USB and need to use the external 5V power
source.

Seems there is test pads for UART & JTAG where expected just next to the
CPU.

Can't tell for sure from these pictures if ESD protection for HDMI have
been mounted or not, but I think not. Is there components soldered in
those 4 spots just next to the HDMI connector?

I would guess the unsoldered button just inside the AV connector is the
FEL boot button. But with that USB "OTG" connector you would need a
quite odd cable to use it. But at least connectors are easy to get hold
of.

Regards
Henrik