[Arm-netbook] A10 video decoder sources leaked into the net

Iain Bullard iain.bullard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:10:40 BST 2012

If it is exactly the same source/library as on github (I haven't checked
myself) then it is poor quality, the example code crashes my mele A1000.

The pre-compiled cedarx code that came in the ubuntu image on the other
hand does not crash my box when playing the same sample video.

In my opinion,  I wouldn't waste my time attempting to integrate that
version of the cedarx library into a project.

Iain.