[Arm-netbook] going to try and build CM9 for my new A10 9.7" tablets

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:05:54 BST 2012

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM,  <simon at koala.ie> wrote:

> oh and luke, assuming you want all this on the wiki, where should i put my
> voyage of discovery?

 :)

 there are two classes of wiki pages.  a) notes b) useful success.
somewhere in between there's a fine / grey line where a) turns into
b).  the a10 register page is a sort-of hybrid between a and b because
whilst overall the page is in note-form, each register that's
correctly added is itself a success story.

 i leave it up to you as to what you think best: you can't do any
damage (it's a git repository).  if you'd like people to see what
you're up to, and to be able to comment on the progress regularly,
just go for it: create a page and document what you're doing, even if
it's a failure (null hypothesis).  on the other hand if you *don't*
want people to help, but would prefer to "struggle on your own without
assistance until success" then leave it until right at the end.

/peace.