[Arm-netbook] RTL-SDR possible on mele ?

Alejandro Martínez zen at itram.es
Wed Jun 20 14:18:37 BST 2012

It should work as-is, given that it is userspace-based. (no kernel
modules needed). Although slow I/O might be a bottleneck at some
point.

I have one of those sticks (in fact is the one I use for watching TV
at home, bought cheaply on eBay before the SDR boom), I might try it
on the Mele when I have time.