[Arm-netbook] ubuntu 12.04 image

cnxsoft cnxsoft at cnx-software.com
Wed Jun 20 07:49:58 BST 2012

On 20/06/2012 12:38, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if someone was working on a 12.04 image
> I know I can build from scratch, but I'd rather not re-invent the wheel.
> (actually I'm not sure if much needs to be done apart from kernel and
> modules, as I suspect for regular binaries we can use the existing arm
> ubuntu feeds).
>
> Frans/eFfeM

If you don't mind using Linaro Ubuntu 12.04 armhf, you can use the
method described at:
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/Scripts_to_build_source_code_and_generate_a_bootable_SD_card/

If you don't want to use the script to build u-boot and the kernel,
here's the hardware pack for Mele A1000:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45842273/mele-a1000_hwpack_2012.06.13.7z