[Arm-netbook] Scripts to build hardware packs and generate a bootable SD card

Nicolas Aguirre aguirre.nicolas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:33:11 BST 2012

2012/6/17 cnxsoft <cnxsoft at cnx-software.com>:

> Thanks Nicolas. Good to know it also works with Angstrom. I haven't
> applied the patch because Angstrom is just a "standard rootfs". By that
> I mean that the rootfs is in the main directory after extraction,
> contrary to Linaro rootfs which are located in some funny paths.

Yes, i see the case of standard rootfs, but this kind of rootfs is
selected if etc/init is found. This directory doesn't exists in my
angstrom rootfs, maybe because it uses systemd.
We could maybe detect standard rootfs by the presence of etc directory ?

--
Nicolas Aguirre
Mail: aguirre.nicolas at gmail.com
Web: http://enna.geexbox.org