[Arm-netbook] IMX6 prices?

Mark Wilczynski mark_wilczynski at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 10:08:43 BST 2012

> iMX6 is even not for sale but I got yesterday 200 pages datasheet and 4600
> pages user manual in advance.
>
> Tsvetan

Are those manuals NDA only or available for download?  I'm mostly interested in the user manual.  I was very impressed with their i.mx53 SDK and documentation.  I world of difference compared to the poorly translated or reverse-engineered info available for the Chinese chips.  I can't speak for other developers but I know which one I would rather program for.  If the pricing is similar and you can afford to wait until the hardware is ready, I would go with a Freescale solution.  Too bad their current imx6 dev board is $300 or I would pick one up now to play with until final versions are ready next year.