[Arm-netbook] U-Boot reverted to 2011.09 again

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Wed Jun 13 11:12:22 BST 2012

ons 2012-06-13 klockan 16:44 +0700 skrev cnxsoft:
> There is no real reason. Yesterday, I could build it with v2011.09-sun4i
> branch, and the resulting binary was about 23k (which is the same as
> hipboi's in
> http://www.henriknordstrom.net/code/A10/hipboi-ubuntu-boot/), but today
> it's about 15k and fails to boot.

The correct size is about 15k. If you look closely at the hipboi one
it's padded with lots of zeros at the end and actual size is about 15K.
This is due to the image being cut out from an sdcard and not trimmed.

v2011.09-sun4i is unchanged. It's a frozen tag. If you have problems
building this today then something in your setup have changed.

sun4i branch only marginally differs from v2011.09-sun4i, adding support
for boot.scr and fatwrite.

Regards
Henrik