[Arm-netbook] rhombus-tech edits occasionally hitting wiki.hands.com

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Fri Jun 8 23:17:47 BST 2012

Hi,

I note that some edits that seem destined for the rhombus-tech wiki are
instead landing on the wiki.hands.com wiki instead.

They are both virtual hosts on the same machine, so it seems likely that
there is some sort of redirect problem involved -- there was an issue
with OpenID realms when we first set things up, but I thought I'd fixed
that.

Anyway, if you notice this happening to you, please tell me what you
were doing when the misdirection happened.

The most recent examples are edits by Eric[1]:

  http://wiki.hands.com/cgi-bin/wiki/ikiwiki.cgi?page=MK802&do=goto
and
  http://wiki.hands.com/cgi-bin/wiki/ikiwiki.cgi?page=allwinner_a10%2Fmk802&do=goto

If you noticed anything odd when adding those pages, perhaps you could
mention what it was.

Also, if that's not already been incorporated into the rhombus-tech
wiki, perhaps it should be -- once done I'll remove it from the other.

Cheers, Phil.

[1] Eric == https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawkxAlEfPHlqbYsl5EQLB6bgAfscYsOH_Ow
    Don't you just love google's useful openids -- they change on a
    session by session basis to try and force you to stay logged in,
    which simply ensures that I'll never use them for OpenID)