[Arm-netbook] Mele A1000 / A2000 image request

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 03:25:37 BST 2012

On 06/05/2012 09:05 AM, Rosimildo DaSilva wrote:
> I have tried the new build, and it did not work completely.
> You had to have a "previous" u-boot config written to the flash.... etc.
> The old binaries seem to work consistently.
>
> I've got busy with my day job, and could not continue my investigation...
> for now...
>
> Rosimildo

Several fixes have been made in the last day or two to
//github.com/hno/uboot-allwinner and to
//github.com/amery/linux-allwinner.  I was able to do a successful build
last night and I've updated the instructions at
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/Building_Debian_From_Source_Code_for_Mele/

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
Make a difference! http://kiva.org/invitedby/gary3714