[Arm-netbook] AllWinner F20/A10 - SDRAM initialisation

sysfwlab sysfwlab at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:55:51 BST 2012

Le 03/06/2012 20:20, Henrik Nordström a écrit :
> sön 2012-06-03 klockan 16:52 +0200 skrev sysfwlab:
>> Related to my porting project "uboot for sun3i",  i'm able to manager my
>> SDRAM now and it's a good thing but my sdram init procedure is not very
>> elegant. Can someone tell my if it's a common behavior to need to
>> read/write'n compare like 'brutus' to wait SDRAM be intialized ?
> I don't think so.
>
> sun4i certainly do not, instead it waits on status bits from the dram
> controller at three stages. See dram_wait_init() and dram_read_pipe()
> calls in
> https://github.com/hno/uboot-allwinner/blob/sun4i/arch/arm/cpu/armv7/sunxi/dram.c
>
> You might want to peek into boot0 for your device to see how it's done
> there. boot0 can be found both in the boot sectors of the NAND and in
> firmware upgrade files.

Hello Henrik,
Many thanks, i got this file in front of me but i dont konw why i was
going to lost myself into linux source...(expecially /pm "power
managment" dir, etc...) So sorry for disturbing. You get right, all is
in this file...i'l going to learn.
Another thanks to take time to respond to me.
Bin