[Arm-netbook] Improving the wiki, build and test processes for allwinner kernel and ubuntu images for the Mele A1000/A2000

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 13:01:07 BST 2012

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Henrik Nordström
<henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> lör 2012-06-02 klockan 23:49 +0000 skrev Matthew Boyd:
>> The one real big strike though is I have a Polaroid PMID701C tablet as my
>> Allwinner A10 platform not a MELE 1000 like most.
>
> If you want to participate in development & testing at current stage
> then modifying the tablet to add serial console is a good idea, assuming
> you are not afraid of opening it up. There should be internal test pads
> for the serial console.

 ... or, get one of those SD-card adaptor things, the ones where with
some boot params it's possible to turn the SD card into a JTAG and
serial port.  hmm... that means having to boot off of NAND flash,
doesn't it?  bit more complicated than it seems...