[Arm-netbook] How to make A2000 adb work?

Matthew Boyd Sabercatpuck at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 00:32:19 BST 2012

Crystal Chen <cheartjp <at> yahoo.co.jp> writes:

> Maybe a noob question, Followed USB connection in
> http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/ trying to
> play with Mele A2000 but always can not find device when using android
> adb(host should be ok because it can adb other Android devices). L
> lsusb showing Google Inc USB device. Any idea about this?
>
> Thanks in advance

Could be a driver issue, I know with my tablet there are 3 different ones for
memory use, ADB, and LiveSuite.  Might try the driver package here though they
were posted for a PMID701C tablet, it is still based on an A10:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?873-Compatible-Windows-ADB-drivers

I did have success forcing them to be installed drivers with SuperOneClick as
well, though mixed results if you try to use the root tools