[Arm-netbook] IMX6 prices?

Mark Wilczynski mark_wilczynski at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 23:11:51 BST 2012

Looks like the i.mx6 SDK is not ready/available yet to public.  But based on the i.mx53 SDK available on their website, this looks like a much better design for my application (media player).  The i.mx53 has a proper 74.1758 Mhz pixel clock and the VPU decodes all the formats/bitrates I'm interested in.  The IPU even has some basic de-interlacing support.  Hopefully they will release a low cost i.mx6 dev board similar to their $150 i.mx53 one.
I wonder what happened to the XBMC port they had privately available for the older board:
http://imxcommunity.org/group/imx53quickstartboard/forum/topics/xbmc-on-i-mx53-qsb?xg_source=activity