[Arm-netbook] A10 server dreamboard

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Fri Jun 1 21:27:48 BST 2012

>>>>> "Tsvetan" == Tsvetan Usunov, OLIMEX LTD <usunov at olimex.com> writes:

Hi,

 Tsvetan> I still do remember once we had to deal with very new and not
 Tsvetan> well documented processor from big name in industry, after
 Tsvetan> several prototypes we finally found the only person in the
 Tsvetan> company who had detailed knowledge on the part and let us know
 Tsvetan> some internal info about the onchip DCDC which refused to work
 Tsvetan> no matter how we layout the PCBs, and messing up with the
 Tsvetan> SDRAM by injecting noise on the RAM high speed signals, so we
 Tsvetan> finally got it to work, but we spent 9 months and our internal
 Tsvetan> cost just of direct labor and materials went over 15K EURO

Freescale mx23/28? ;)

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard