[Arm-netbook] arm-netbook Digest, Vol 25, Issue 103

green greenfreedom10 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:27:32 BST 2012

lkcl luke wrote at 2012-07-31 07:59 -0500:
>  me too.  uh, bizarrely though: the motorola atrix lapdock might
> actually be the answer.  would you be happy with something like that -
> it can be bought off-the-shelf already - or would you prefer a
> dedicated unit which can take EOMA-68 cards actually in the side of
> the laptop itself?

Is is asking too much to have a EOMA-68 card fit in a pocket-size "tablet"
(like the Nokia N900) and use that with the Motorola LapDock or similar?
That would be great: ultimate portability (pocket) plus usability with full
keyboard (LapDock) all with a single ARM system, no synchronization
necessary!