[Arm-netbook] arm-netbook Digest, Vol 25, Issue 103

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:59:31 BST 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:16 PM, Jardi Martínez <jardiamj at gmail.com> wrote:

>> count me in as one of the 15 for that 12in eoma68 laptop, but let's
>> get this thing moving. please don't forget about the keyboard and case
>> quality too... we (programmers) tend to be pretty extreme with them
>> ;-) and the point of eoma68 is to be able to keep the same laptop for
>> a loong time so it needs to be solid.
>>

> Count me in too. I've been passively following this list for quite a bit
> already, and I would like to see this thing materialized.

 me too.  uh, bizarrely though: the motorola atrix lapdock might
actually be the answer.  would you be happy with something like that -
it can be bought off-the-shelf already - or would you prefer a
dedicated unit which can take EOMA-68 cards actually in the side of
the laptop itself?

 l.

 p.s. jardi can you please use gmane in future to post, rather than
reply to an entire digest, especially without cutting out the
unnecessary context?  i'm glad to see you didn't use top-posting at
least :)