[Arm-netbook] Good netbook based on Cortex-A9

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.ru
Tue Jul 31 06:24:19 BST 2012

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:36:27 +0100
Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net> wrote:

> > I assume the reason to care about>1000p is cost ;-)
>
> If you're concerned about cost you'll be buying an AC100 anyway.

Uhm, how about no? I hate nVidia and do not want to ever have any of their
hardware. Also I've read enough horror stories about how everything is so
awful Linux support-wise on AC100 to not want to deal with such a system
myself. When the vendor is openly hostile to anything open, it makes you work
for the hardware, not hardware work for you.

--
With respect,
Roman

"Stallman had a printer,