[Arm-netbook] Lemote misrepresented wifi is removable

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 30 12:06:54 BST 2012

Lemote is not a reputable company. So far, Betty at Lemote made three
misrepresentations:
(1) wifi is removable; (2) Betty told Richard Stallman wifi was
removable; and (3) Betty denied my claim and misrepresented to Alibaba
that Lemote solved the problem. I ordered the Yeelong from Alibaba.

I will take Roman Mamedov's advice and pay a computer repairman. I doubt
anyone can remove the remaining screws. I will advise. Below is Richard
Stallman's response to my inquiry and Betty's misrepresentation that she
told Richard Stallman the wifi was removable: