[Arm-netbook] Good netbook based on Cortex-A9

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:11:32 BST 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:20 AM, Wojciech Meyer
<wojciech.meyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm trying to find a nice netbook based on ARM. I've been trying to
> google, but without much luck - apart from finding this mailing list.

> Any advices?

 working on it!  once the A10 EOMA-68 CPU Card is completed, there
will be a 14in laptop made which takes EOMA-68 CPU Cards.  that may
take a while.  there is an alternative: the actual cost of conversion
- developing the I/O Board - is only about $2000 in NREs
(non-recurring expenses), so is worthwhile doing as a "group buy" to
have a batch of laptops made up.