[Arm-netbook] arm-netbook Digest, Vol 25, Issue 82

cnxsoft cnxsoft at cnx-software.com
Wed Jul 25 05:09:03 BST 2012

On 25/07/2012 01:39, Peter Steenbergen wrote:
> Here ya go; script.fex straight from the uHost / OvalElephant stick
>
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Peter Steenbergen
>>> I've got a Aino.fex at
>>> https://github.com/cnxsoft/a10-config/tree/master/script.fex. I wonder
>>> if it is the same as yours.
>>> If it is not, you may want to create a pull request to add your fex
>>> file, and I could add one line to my build script to generate an
>>> hardware pack for Ainol Novo tablet.
>>>
>> Which remind me to send you the FEX for the uHost / Ovalelephant
>> stick. Will decode the bin tonight.

I've added it to github
(https://github.com/cnxsoft/a10-config/blob/master/script.fex/oval-elephant.fex)
and to the nightly build script
(https://github.com/cnxsoft/a10-tools/blob/master/nightly.sh)
) by adding the line

bldhwpack oval-elephant .

If others want to add their devices (AYOD),  I've added a section "How
to add a new device to the nightly build" to the Wiki at
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/nightly_build_images

Btw, there is no initramfs now in the hardware pack, since I know you
have in your build, could you provide the instructions or a script when
time permits?
The other thing is that all Linux distro may not need an initramfs, so
I'm not sure how I could handle that.