[Arm-netbook] Ainol Novo 7 Elf

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:38:54 BST 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Marco Caminati <spam.caminati at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I apologize for the meaningless subject line of my last post.
>
>> can i ask you if you could do a simple write-up, once you have
>> everything going, and add it to the wiki?  it would be good for other
>> people also to be able to install things as well.
>
> Sure, thanks for your encouragement.
> I didn't deem my progress relevant, since I already knew of many A10 tablets
> running Linux from mmc/microsd.

 there may well be... but yours is the first on *this* forum, and is
certainly the first on this forum that's used cnx's
automatically-built packages, and that's what's so valuable: we were
expecting people to use it for mele a1000s and that little usb-stick
computer, and here you are trying it on a tablet.

> If I will actually have everything going
> (I have no idea on how to solve the OTG issue),
> I will take care of the wiki page (I already trimmed it a bit).

 superb.  thanks marco.