[Arm-netbook] Can't run GLES on FULL HD

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:50:24 BST 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:39 PM, cnxsoft <cnxsoft at cnx-software.com> wrote:

>  On 24/07/2012 18:40, Piyush Verma wrote:
>

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 7:29 PM, cnxsoft <cnxsoft at cnx-software.com> wrote:
>
>> On 24/07/2012 14:31, Piyush Verma wrote:
>> >
>> > With the help of TOM finally I run GLES2 test program.
>> >
>>  Any instructions for that ? Thanks.
>>

> Just version mismatch of driver and libs.
>
> Buildroot version was r2p3. where kernel version was r2p4.
>
>   Was it your own test program? Or did you use glmark-es2 or another
> program ? Last time, I tried this one, it failed because it relies on Mali
> + X11, which AFAIK does not work yet.

It's my own test program which render trangle on FB. It's just for testing
that platform setup is done correctly.

And yes I think simple way to make it work your side is to flash
mele-ubuntu-lucid.img.lzma to sdcard and run some ready made program
"lighttest" available inside that ubuntu image.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma