[Arm-netbook] Linux with GLES with video playback on A10 (Linux)

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:46:37 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:43 AM, Henrik Nordström <
henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:

> ons 2012-07-18 klockan 12:13 +0200 skrev Alejandro Mery:
> > > LYCHEE_HDMI_SUN4I [=y]
> > > undefined reference to `Fb_Init'
> >
> > it depends on CONFIG_LYCHEE_FB_SUN4I
>
> Missing KConfig dependency?

I have done proper installation with

make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi- -j3
INSTALL_MOD_PATH=/media/drive modules_install

and yes modprobe mali is also probing it's other dependency ump.

I think something wrong with kernel source tree config as I will able
to chose hdmi without it's dependency CONFIG_LYCHEE_FB_SUN4I.

So source need to be fixed.

How ever we still need to figure out if it's dependency of some
library version mismatch.

Any suggested method of identifying right library.

> Regards
> Henrik

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma