[Arm-netbook] Linux with GLES with video playback on A10 (Linux)

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:07:44 BST 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:11 AM, Piyush Verma <piyush.pv at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tried to setup UART port but it sound my sdcard port is different.
>
> As i Disabled sd card and it's still working and I am not able to get TX RX
> signage .
>

> Finally we deciding to buy evaluation board of A10 which cost 1000USD.
>
> http://www.wits-tech.com/pages/board-en.jsp
>
> or is there any possibility to invest this 1000USD with community to get
> open source board done quickly ?

 piyush, hi,

 save your money like everyone else!  we all went through this several
months back and found the Mele A1000/A2000 to be ideal, and low-cost.

 we are almost there with the very first EOMA-68 CPU Card as there are
good engineers working on it.

 that $USD 1000, minus the cost of a Mele A1000/A2000, should pay for
most of the development of an EOMA-68 I/Board's 2 to 4 layer PCB, for
your final product.