[Arm-netbook] Linux with GLES with video playback on A10 (Linux)

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:11:41 BST 2012

I have tried to setup UART port but it sound my sdcard port is different.

As i Disabled sd card and it's still working and I am not able to get TX RX
signage .

Finally we deciding to buy evaluation board of A10 which cost 1000USD.

http://www.wits-tech.com/pages/board-en.jsp

or is there any possibility to invest this 1000USD with community to get
open source board done quickly ?

For example re-layout schematic and make our own board.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma

--
Thanks & Regards